- 10 minutes
A simple, easy recipe that can be made in 10 minutes from start to finish. Great for your child's Halloween party at school or just a spooky get-together!
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread the pretzels, candy corn and Oreos on top of the foil until somewhat evenly spread out.
- Place the Candiquick tray in the microwave according to direction on the packaging and melt.
- Evenly spread the Candiquick over the tray, using a spatula to help spread if needed. Quickly put sprinkles and candy eyes on top before the chocolate hardens.
- Allow the chocolate to set for about an hour before breaking into pieces. You can put it in the freezer to quicken the process, but make sure you don't keep it in there for too long!