- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 5 jalapenos
Spice up the Halloween party with these spicy appetizers. They're sure to kill!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend softened cream cheese and shredded cheese together.
- Stuff the jalapenos with cheese mixture.
- Cut crescent dough into 1/4 –inch slices and wrap the dough slices (1-2) around each jalapeno to create a "mummy" effect. Leave room for eyes to complete "face".
- Brush both sides of the wrapped jalapenos with melted butter and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until peppers are lightly golden brown.
- Once cool, add googly eyes in space left at the top of the pepper.