- 15 minutes
- 30 to 40 appetizers
- Place the softened cream cheese in a small bowl. Add the parsley, dill weed, onion powder, pepper, and garlic powder and mix until combined.
- Dice the bell pepper, then add to the cream cheese mixture along with the walnuts and onion; stir.
- Take a single slice of ham and spread a portion of the cheese mixture (approximately 2 tablespoons) on each ham slice.
- Roll each slice of ham into a log, then wrap in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice each roll into 1-inch pieces; each roll makes approximately 5 appetizers.
- Serve cold.