- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
Don't settle for plain, boring sandwiches. Spice them up with this cheesy, soft, slider-sized ham and cheese sandwiches.
- Cut each Hawaiian roll in half & place each on the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- On top of each roll, evenly spread sliced ham and top with Swiss cheese.
- On the top of each roll, spread cream cheese. Place each roll top to on top of each roll bottom.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and Parmesan cheese. Pour over the sandwiches and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Cover the pan of sandwiches with aluminum foil and bake for 20-25 minutes.