- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
- Makes 4 to 6 waffles
A lovely breakfast treat! These waffles taste great served with butter and maple syrup.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in the eggs, milk, and butter until combined.
- Stir in the ham and cheese.
- Pour ¾ cup of batter (more or less as needed) to your pre-heated and prepared waffle iron (lightly greased).
- Cook until the waffle is nicely browned and crispy. You can keep the waffles in a warm oven as you cook the rest of the waffles.