- 25 minutes
- 30 minutes
Filling and satisfying lasagna will grilled eggplant straight from the garden, ham, tomato sauce and lots of cheese!
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package. Set aside.
- Spray a 2 quart glass dish (8X11) with non stick cooking spray.
- To assemble the lasagna start with spreading 1/4 cup tomato sauce on bottom of dish. Using three noodles add a layer to dish. Top with 4 slices of ham. Top with 8 slices of eggplant. Spread 1/4 cup tomato sauce on top. Finish layer with 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat two more layers.
- Finish off with an additional 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes. When done allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.