- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
These Ham Balls make the perfect appetizer for entertaining guests. The brown sugar glaze offers a sweet and tangy finish to this traditional recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Put ham in food processor and mix until finely ground.
- Combine ham, pork, bread crumbs, milk, maple syrup, egg and salt and mix well using hands.
- Form 1"- 1 1/2" balls and place in baking pan. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- While ham balls are cooking add butter, flour, brown sugar, maple syrup, water and salt to sauce pan and stir well and simmer until it thickens.
- After the ham balls have cooked 15 minutes, take out and pour brown sugar sauce on top of balls. Place bake in oven and cook for another 15 minutes.