- 15 Minutes
- 2 1/2 Hours
- Makes 12 Servings.
Cola and maple syrup come together in this recipe alongside brown sugar to create a delightful glaze for baked ham. Create this baked ham recipe for your next holiday meal!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place the ham, flat-side down (bone-in side up) on a large, foil-lined baking pan.
- Use a small knife to score a diamond pattern on the ham. Cover the entire ham loosely with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes PER pound.
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, cola, maple syrup, cinnamon and ginger. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for several minutes until it begins to thicken. Stir occasionally.
- About 30 minutes before the ham is finished cooking, spoon half of the glaze over the entire ham.
- Return to the oven,, uncovered, to continue baking. After 15 minutes more, spoon the remaining half of the glaze over the ham. Cook for the final 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!