- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook chopped bacon and sausage over medium-high heat, breaking sausage apart as you go.
- Once bacon is crispy, add onions and celery and sauté five minutes.
- Add chopped brussel sprouts, stirring well to combine. Season with salt and pepper, reduce heat to low and cover for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until sprouts are crisp-tender.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet, and toss to combine well.Let simmer for 2 minutes, adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve immediately drizzled with olive oil and Parmesan cheese.