- 10 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the toasted rice cereal, graham cereal, mini pretzels and almonds in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the brown sugar and whisk together until melted. Whisk in the vanilla.
- Pour the butter mixture over the snack mix and toss to evenly coat. Spread into an even layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with the peanut butter chocolate candy pieces and chocolate chips.
Recipe Tip: To store, keep covered in an airtight container. Be sure the snack mix is completely cool before storing to prevent the mixture from becoming soggy.