- 60 minutes
- 6 minutes
- If using wooden skewers, wet them thoroughly in a large pot to help evenly cook.
- On your first skewer place a chicken breast, followed by a two slices of bacon cuts, a chunk of pineapple, and a chunk of ham and repeat starting with the chicken until your skewer is full.
- In a small bowl mix together the Coconut Aminos, honey, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Place all of the skewers on a baking sheet and pour marinade over top. Cover the skewers with aluminum foil and let marinate for several hours.
- Fire up the grill and grill the kabobs for about 5-8 minutes depending on the type of grill and temperature.