- 60 minutes
- 6 minutes
These kabobs are just like Hawaiian pizza, but without the crust! Loaded with chunks of chicken, ham, pineapple and bacon. You can add tomatoes, peppers, and onions to spice things up, if you wish!
- If using wooden skewers, wet them thoroughly in a large pot to help evenly cook.
- On your first skewer place a chicken breast, followed by a two slices of bacon cuts, a chunk of pineapple, and a chunk of ham and repeat starting with the chicken until your skewer is full.
- In a small bowl mix together the Coconut Aminos, honey, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Place all of the skewers on a baking sheet and pour marinade over top. Cover the skewers with aluminum foil and let marinate for several hours.
- Fire up the grill and grill the kabobs for about 5-8 minutes depending on the type of grill and temperature.