- 5 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Spray a baking sheet with baking spray, or line it with parchment paper.
- Slice each side off of the bell peppers, creating two large slices, and two smaller slices per pepper. Discard the stems and middles of the peppers.
- Lay the pepper slices flat onto the prepared baking sheet, and spoon marinara sauce onto each pepper slice (about 1-2 tablespoons per pepper, depending on the size), followed by a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the baking sheet onto the top rack of the oven. Bake the peppers for about 10-12 minutes, then switch the oven to a low broil for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and browned.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool slightly.
- Sprinkle the bell pepper pizzas with fresh basil, and serve hot!