- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
These delicate spinach cakes are as delicious as they are elegant! Using prepared muffin tins means they bake in a quick 20 minutes, and dinner can be on the table in 30.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange salmon filets skin side down on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Rub spice and oil mixture evenly on salmon pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, egg, and breadcrumbs stirring well to combine. Add additional salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- Lightly coat a muffin tin with cooking spray. Evenly spoon spinach mixture into prepared muffin tin. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cakes are crispy and just beginning to brown.
- After 8 minutes, add salmon filets to oven and allow to roast for remaining 12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve each filet with two spinach cakes and lemon wedges.