- 20 minutes
- 2 hours
- In a roasting pan, place the turkey breast, skin-side up.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, lemon zest, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sage, thyme, and olive oil.
- Loosen the skin on the turkey breast and rub the herb mixture under the skin.
- Replace the skin and rub the remaining herb mixture on top of the turkey.
- Roast the turkey in a 325-degree oven (you can cook on a rack if you wish). Cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 to 170 degrees Fahrenheit; this could take 1½ to 2 hours (use a thermometer to check the temperature).
- Baste the turkey with the pan juices every thirty minutes or so during the cooking process.
- Serve and enjoy!