- 25 minutes
- 35 minutes
A great dessert for birthdays, graduations or any other occasion. Hands down the best cake you will have today.
- CAKE - Mix dry cake ingredients into a large bowl. Then add wet ingredients, except for boiling water, one at a time. Mix for 2 minutes at a medium speed. Then stir in boiling water.
- CAKE - Pour into 2 greased and floured 9" cake pans. Batter will be thin but don't worry. Wax paper on the bottom of the pan helps. The cake will be very sticky.
- CAKE - Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- ICING - Place cream cheese at room temperature in a large bowl and beat.
- ICING - Add confectioner's sugar and beat to combine. Add whipped topping and vanilla and combine.
- ICING - Grate cold candy bars and add to mix.
- Spread small amount of icing on plate then begin layering.