- 15 Minutes
Everyone loves pie but hates the long drawn out baking process. Skip those steps with this no bake cheesecake pie! No-bake desserts are the way to go.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to blend cream cheese, sugar, butter, and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
- In a microwave safe measuring cup, melt one cup of chocolate chips in 15 second intervals until smooth and creamy. Allow to cool slightly.
- Slowly add the melted chocolate chips into the creamed mixture, until fully combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping from the plastic tub until fully combined.
- Gently fold in the additional chocolate chips.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture directly into the graham cracker crust.
- Cover the cheesecake, and refrigerator for at least 4 hours, up to overnight, or until firm.
- Garnish with decorative whipped topping, chopped strawberries, and additional chocolate chips. Slice into eight pieces, and enjoy!