- 30 Minutes
This hoagie dip recipe complete with may, onions, and salami makes the perfect appetizer for tailgating or a barbecue. Get the recipe from Food Lion!
- In a very large bowl, place the ham, pepperoni, turkey, provolone, onion, and tomato. Combine well. Add the lettuce and mix again.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, the olive oil, the red wine vinegar, the oregano, the basil, and the red pepper flakes.
- Add the dressing to the meats and vegetables and stir until combined.
- Remove the top one-third of the Italian round loafs, and scoop out the bread to form two bowls.
- Slice the sub rolls into ½-inch slices for serving.
- Fill each Italian round loaf with the meat/vegetable mixture.
- Serve with the sliced sub rolls and enjoy.