- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
Hawaiian sweet rolls and cranberry sauce make these turkey sliders the perfect grab and go appetizer. They're quick to make and a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
- Cook bacon in a cast iron skillet or bake until crispy, according to package directions. Once bacon is crispy, drain on paper towels, and chop into small pieces once it has cooled.
- Combine cream cheese, hot pepper jelly, shredded pepper jack cheese, chopped bacon, and chopped green onion into a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Separate the slider bun halves. Apply 1/2 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture onto each half, spreading with a knife to cover each surface. Arrange the bottom halves, cream cheese side up, into a a 9x13 oven proof pan.
- Top the bottom halves with two slices Oven Roasted Deli Turkey, folded neatly over each bun. Press the top halves, cream cheese side down, onto the turkey. Lightly brush melted butter over the tops of the slider buns, and cover the pan with foil. Bake ten minutes.
- Remove from oven, discard foil, and bake an additional five minutes. Serve warm, and enjoy!