- 10 Minutes
- 1 Hour 5 Minutes
Make popcorn like you used to eat at baseball games with this easy recipe. Snack on it at home or take it to baseball games to enjoy this portable snack!
- Preheat oven to 225.
- Cook popcorn according to decorations. Pour out on baking sheet and sprinkle peanuts on top.
- Add butter, corn syrup, brown sugar, and vanilla to pot and bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Take off heat and stir in baking soda. Slowly pour over popcorn and peanuts and toss.
- Place in oven and cook for 1 hour, taking out and stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool and break any big pieces apart before serving.