- 1 Hour
- 5 Minutes
- Makes 24 Fudge Squares.
Peanut butter fudge is a classic treat that is surprisingly easy to make. Use creamy peanut butter and brown sugar to make the perfect peanut butter fudge!
- In a large, heavy saucepan, combine the butter, the white sugar, the brown sugar, and the milk. Bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, continue to boil for 2 ½ minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, place the powdered sugar, then add the peanut butter mixture. Mix until smooth.
- Place and press into a buttered 8-inch square pan. Chill until firm & enjoy!