- 5 Minutes
- 2 - 4
Looking for new summer dessert ideas? Try this easy homemade strawberry sorbet recipe for a tart and delicious dessert at home!
- Remove stems from the strawberries.
- Roughly chop strawberries and place them into a food processor.
- Add sugar, white wine, and almond extract. Blend until completely smooth, about one minute.
- Pour strawberry mixture into a wide, freezer safe dish. Spread the mixture to coat the bottom of the dish, and freeze for 1-2 hours, until edges are frozen.
- Spoon frozen edges into the softer center to mix. Flatten the mixture, and freeze for another 1-2 hours, until frozen.
- Scoop into serving dishes, and garnish with fresh mint (if desired).
- Enjoy immediately!