- 10 minutes
- 50 minutes
- Makes 20 chicken wings
Spicy and yummy! The perfect appetizer or afternoon snack.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Thoroughly coat each chicken wing. Place the wings on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn and cook for 15 minutes more.
- To create the sauce, combine the hot sauce, honey, brown sugar, and butter in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the hot wings from the oven and carefully coat with the sauce.