- 15 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 3 1/2 cups
This home-made BBQ sauce uses peaches to add some sweetness that is perfect for summer grilling recipes.
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat. Sauté the onions and garlic until softened but not browned.
- Remove from heat and add to a food processor along with the peaches. Puree until smooth.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan and add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes until the sauce begins to thicken. The sauce will thicken a little more once it has cooled down.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to a week.