- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- For the dressing, combine canola or grapeseed oil, sesame oil and crushed red peppers in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes. Set aside to let it cool.
- Pour the honey and soy sauce in another small bowl, then add the oil mixture.
- Whisk everything together until the honey is dissolved.
- Bring water to a boil and cook the soba noodles according to the package instructions for al dente.
- Drain the noodles in a colander and rinse under cold running water. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine all ingredients and toss.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.