- 4 hours
- 15 minutes
- 16 to 20 pieces
What’s better than fudge? Nothing—unless it’s this super-easy hot chocolate-y version that is amazingly delicious and a breeze to make.
- In a saucepan or in the microwave, melt together the chocolate chips and the condensed milk, checking every thirty seconds as it melts. Stir frequently. (You can also do this on a double-boiler on the stove.)
- Once the mixture is melted, stir in the vanilla and cocoa (and the walnuts, if desired) and immediately pour into an 8x8-inch foil-lined pan.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Once the fudge is cooled, remove it from the pan and cut it into squares.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave and carefully dip the top of each fudge square into the white chocolate. Set each piece (chocolate-side up) on a plate. Quickly top with mini marshmallows.
- Return to the refrigerator for another hour or so, then enjoy!