- 8 hours
- 5 min
Giving you more reasons to love your cocoa!
- Pour cream and sugar into a mixing bowl and beat on medium speed until firm.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread whipped topping evenly.
- Freeze overnight.
- Using your cookie cutter, cut out heart shapes from your solid whipped topping. PRO TIP: Between each cut out, dip the cookie cutter into a bowl of hot water to clean off any excess whipped cream that builds up on the cutter. Shake off excess water. If your whipped topping starts to soften, place back in the freezer for a few minutes and start again.
- Place hearts on a separate baking tray lined with parchment paper and put back in the freezer to solidify.
- Remove from the freezer just before serving, drop in your hot cocoa and enjoy!