- 15 minutes (freeze 2 hours)
Indulge in a decadent ice-cream cake with layers of rich chocolate and vanilla ice cream topped with candy crumbles and chocolate syrup drizzle.
- Line a loaf pan with wax paper. Fit one layer of ice cream sandwiches on the bottom of a loaf pan
- Spread half the Food Lion whip cream on top of the sandwiches followed by another layer of ice cream sandwiches and the rest of whip cream.
- Then sprinkle the chopped candy on top (or chocolate chips would work too!).
- Freeze for at least two hours and up to a week.
- To serve, pull up on the wax paper – the cake should come right out. Place on a cake plate.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.