Who says ice cream sundaes have to be predictable? KELLOGG'S® EGGO®WAFFLES add a delightfully unexpected element to this strawberry-filled sundae.
- Place the waffles in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake in a 450-degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Assemble your sundaes as follows:
- Take one waffle and add three small scoops of vanilla ice cream. Add a second waffle on top of the ice cream.
- Arrange sliced strawberries in a circular pattern on top of the second waffle.
- Top with another scoop of ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the sundae and top with sprinkles and peanuts.
- Garnish with more sliced strawberries, whipped cream, and sprinkles.
- Place in the freezer until serving.