- 20 minutes
- 60 minutes
- Prepare the pizza dough by the directions on the pizza crust yeast packet.
- Roll the pizza dough out to about 1/4 inch thickness and place in a greased 9x9x2 baking dish.
- In a pan, cook the ground Italian sausage until browned. Drain.
- While the sausage is cooking, combine the 5 eggs with the ricotta and mozzarella in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Cube a half pound pre-cooked ham steak.
- Add all of the meats to the cheese and egg mixture.
- Add the combined mixture to the pan with the pizza dough. Leave dough on the edges if you want a more rustic dough look. May also be trimmed.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about an hour. A toothpick will come out clean and the crust will be golden when done.