- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
- Lightly toast Italian bread slices; top 4 slices with the salami and sliced provolone. Place on plates.
- Coat a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat cook green pepper and onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, water, salt, pepper, oregano and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour into skillet. Cook and stir until the eggs are completely set; do not overcook!
- Spoon onto Italian bread topped with roasted red bell pepper slice, salami and cheese.
- Top sandwich with remaining slices of bread. Serve for breakfast or any time.