- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
Italian Sliders: Mini-Meatball Subs on Hot Dog Rolls. Great for pre-game, tailgating, or a quick meal or snack. Four mini-meatballs fit on one hot dog roll, so this recipe will make 48 Italian Sliders. Adjust ingredient portions for smaller servings.
- Thaw the meatballs in a microwave
- While meatballs are thawing, begin heating pizza sauce in a 3 quart non-stick sauce pan. Add the shredded cheese so it can soften as the sauce heats.
- When the meatballs are pretty well thawed, add them to the sauce and cheese in the sauce pan. Continue heating until cheese is melted and meatballs are warm.
- Spoon 4 meatballs and sauce onto each hot dog roll.
- Insert Italian toothpick flags and serve