- 20 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 4 - 6
This recipe takes two of your favorite foods, sloppy joe sandwiches and Stromboli, combining them into one. Try this Italian sandwich today!
- On a floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into a rectangular shape, approximately 10x13 inches.
- In the middle third of the rectangle, place the slices of salami, the slices of ham, the cheddar cheese, and the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the cheeses and meats.
- Fold the two sides of the dough up over the ingredients and pinch the edges of the dough together (ends as well). Brush the top of the dough with the egg wash and then lightly sprinkle the top of the dough with additional Italian seasoning.
- Bake on a greased or lined baking sheet in a 350 degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Cut into slices and serve.
- Serve with your favorite pasta/marinara sauce and choice of fresh vegetables.