- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 8 to 10
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, mayonnaise, and chopped jalapenos in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Spread the cheese mixture into an 11x7-inch (or so) glass baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, butter, parmesan cheese , and parsley. Mix well, then spread over the top of the cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the jalapeno rings and a bit of extra parsley on top of the breadcrumbs and place the dish in a 350-degree oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.