- 15 minutes
- 7 minutes
- Beat the softened butter and powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add in salt and vanilla.
- Zest a small lemon into batter and mix.
- Slowly mix in the flour on low speed. Mix until a soft dough forms.
- Take dough and place into plastic wrap and refrigerate at least an hour.
- Take refrigerated dough and roll out on a flour covered surface until dough is roughly 1/4 inch thick.
- Use desired cookie cutter shape to cut out cookies. Cut the center out of half the cookies. (I used a frosting piping tip to create a consistent circle size)
- Bake the cookies for 5-7 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
- Dust the cooked center out cookies with powdered sugar. I used a sifter.
- On the whole cookies add a dab of raspberry jam. Add as much as you would like! I used about a teaspoon full for a more jam filled cookie.
- Place powdered sugar cookie top onto jam. Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!