- 4 hours
- 15 minutes
- 10 popsicles
These delicious fruit pops are literally "popping" with fresh strawberries, bananas, and Jazz apples. Easy and tasty!
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, ½ cup of sugar, the BODYARMOR SuperDrink, ½ cup of plain yogurt, and ½ a banana. Blend thoroughly.
- Fill your Popsicle molds halfway with the strawberry-banana mixture. Place in the freezer for at least an hour.
- In a small saucepan, place the Jazz apples, the Deer Park Sparkling Strawberry Natural Spring Water, and the sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring regularly, until the apples are softened.
- Let the apple mixture cool for a few minutes. Place the mixture in a blender along with 3 tablespoons of sugar, ½ a banana, and ½ a cup of yogurt. Blend thoroughly.
- Remove the Popsicle molds from the freezer and pour the apple-banana mixture into the molds. Add the Popsicle sticks and return to the freezer for at least 3 hours or until set.