- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- Cook pasta according to package directions, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
- While water boils, cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Remove sausage links from pan and set aside. Add onions and garlic to skillet and cook until soft, stirring often, about five minutes.
- Once soft, add kale, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Slice sausage links, and return to vegetable mixture tossing to combine.
- When kale is fully cooked (about 3-5 minutes later), add linguine to skillet along with 1/2 cup reserved pasta water. Toss with olive oil and lemon juice.