- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
This fresh pasta dish is comforting and quick to prepare. Plus, you can easily swap other greens like Swiss Chard or even frozen spinach in for the kale to appease even the pickiest eaters.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
- While water boils, cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Remove sausage links from pan and set aside. Add onions and garlic to skillet and cook until soft, stirring often, about five minutes.
- Once soft, add kale, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Slice sausage links, and return to vegetable mixture tossing to combine.
- When kale is fully cooked (about 3-5 minutes later), add linguine to skillet along with 1/2 cup reserved pasta water. Toss with olive oil and lemon juice.