- 5 Minutes
- 40 Minutes
- 6 - 8
Even if you aren't a fan of horse racing, you'll agree Kentucky has the best pies! This sticky, sweet chocolate pecan pie is a crowd-pleaser.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream melted butter and sugars together.
- Stir in vanilla, bourbon, salt, and flour until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Stir in eggs until batter is smooth and creamy.
- Fold in chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Pour filling directly into pie crust, and bake at 350 F for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm.