- 10 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until fine. Transfer to a microwave safe bowl and microwave covered for 5-6 minutes. Allow to cool on a kitchen towel.
- Squeeze the water out of the cauliflower using the kitchen towel.
- Mix the cauliflower, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and eggs until thoroughly combined. Transfer the mixture to a lightly greased baking sheet and form into a 1/4-inch thick circle.
- Bake the crust for 10-15 minutes or until it begins to brown. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Mix together the shredded chicken with 1/2 cup of the Buffalo sauce. Spread the remaining 1/4 cup of the Buffalo sauce on the baked crust. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese and top with the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with the green onions and enjoy immediately.
Recipe Tip: For a less spicy pizza, mix Food Lion Blue Cheese Dressing or Food Lion Ranch Dressing into the chicken mixture.