- 15 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- Makes 20 Jalapenos.
Who doesn't love cream cheese jalapeno poppers with bacon? Now everyone can enjoy the poppers with this keto friendly recipe.
- Cook bacon until browned and crispy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, greek yogurt, shredded Monterrey jack cheese, and garlic powder. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chop the crispy bacon into small pieces, then mix it into the cream cheese blend.
- Slice jalapeños in half lengthwise, then remove the stems and seeds.
- Stuff each halved jalapeño with cream cheese and bacon mixture, then place the stuffed jalapeños, stuffed side up, onto a baking sheet.
- Bake the stuffed jalapenos for about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!