- 15 minutes
- 60 minutes
Eat the ice cream and the bowl with these bowls. It's the best of both worlds with these sweet ice cream bowls.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Stir in mini marshmallows until melted. Transfer from heat.
- Mix in cereal until it's fully covered in marshmallow.
- Create the Rice Krispie treat bowl by pressing the mixture into the inside of a bowl lined with plastic wrap. Repeat until all the Rice Krispie mixture has been used, then freeze bowls for 1 hour.
- Remove the Rice Krispie treat bowls from the bowls. Add scoops of ice cream and toppings as desired.