- 10 minutes
- 0 minutes
- Spread the refried beans in the bottom of a 9-inch round baking dish.
- Mix together 1 1/4 cups of the sour cream and taco seasoning in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the refried beans.
- Spread an even layer of salsa over the sour cream and top with an even layer of guacamole.
- Sprinkle the sliced olives, scallions, tomatoes and cheese around the edge of the dish.
- Place the remaining 1/4 cup of sour cream into a sandwich bag and cut a small hole in one corner. Pipe a spider web in the center of the guacamole.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe Tip: Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, like Food Lion’s store-baked variety available in the Deli department.