- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice all the slider rolls in half horizontally without separating the individual rolls. Place the bottom half into the prepared baking dish.
- Layer the ham, cheese and pickles over the bottom buns. Spread the mustard over the cut side of the top buns and place the buns over the pickles.
- Mix the butter, parsley and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush over the tops of the buns.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Recipe Tip: To make ahead, assemble the sliders as directed, cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. Allow to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before baking.