- 2 minutes
- 11 minutes
- 6-8 servings
Looking for breakfast after your big turkey meal? Give the bacon and sausage a break and use leftover turkey for a tasty frittata.
- Set oven to broil.
- Wisk eggs, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Warm pan on the stovetop to medium heat and melt butter. Be sure to spread it across the surface of the pan.
- Saute spinach until it just begins to wilt. Add remaining ingredients (minus eggs) and cook while stirring frequently (1 to 3 minutes).
- Add eggs and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Place mixture in the oven and cook for another 5 minutes or until the frittata is fluffy and beginning to brown.