- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
Everybody loves a classic chess pie, and this lemony version is a bright and flavorful option for your next gathering.
- Roll out your pie crust dough and place in a pie plate.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the sugar and butter and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, the lemon juice, the lemon zest, the cornmeal, the flour, and the salt. Mix for 2 more minutes.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven (or until the center is set) for 40 to 45 minutes. Let it cool at least an hour, then refrigerate for several hours prior to serving.