- 10 minutes
This zesty lemon chicken and asparagus foil pack can be either grilled or baked in just 30 minutes with little clean up after. It is the perfect meal for a busy night
- Divide foil into four 12x12 inch squares and lay on a flat surface. Position one chicken breasts in the center of each foil square.
- Trim 1-2 inches off of the flat end of the asparagus and discard. Chop the left over asparagus spears in half and separate them between the foil packs.
- Cut the lemon into thin slices and allot them evenly among the foil packs Place the slices out among the chicken and asparagus.
- Mix the butter, garlic, juice of the remaining lemon, and Italian seasoning together in a small bowl. Coat the mixture over the chicken and asparagus. Sprinkle a dash of salt and pepper for taste.
- Wrap the foil around the chicken and asparagus, and squeeze the ends together to ensure the pack remains closed.
- 5. Grill over medium-high heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or bake at 400 °F for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat once the chicken is cooked through and asparagus is tender. Serve immediately.