- 5 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 4 servings
Fresh herbs and lemon give delicious flavor to this light, yet filling chicken dish.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, oregano, and rosemary and set aside.
Toss potatoes, red onion, and lemon slices with olive oil then season with salt and pepper. Spread potato mixture over a sheet pan, place in oven and roast until done.
- In a bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and honey.
Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil and sauté chicken breast on the first side until golden brown. Before turning chicken over to sauté the other side add lemon slices to the bottom of the pan turning lemon slices frequently to brown on both sides.
- Turn chicken over to cook on opposite side. Using a brush or spoon glaze top of chicken breast with honey mixture and continue cooking on the second side until done.
- When potatoes are done remove from oven and place in pan with cooked chicken breast. Garnish with lemon zest and fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately with pan juices.