- 15 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 6 to 8
- In a large Dutch oven, sauté the onions, carrots, celery, and garlic in the butter, along with the salt and pepper, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and cook for another minute or so.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked chicken and cook for another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the rosemary sprigs.
- Add the orzo pasta and the parsley flakes and cook for another 10 minutes until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the lemon juice and lemon zest and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with slices of lemon and enjoy!