- 10 minutes
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, cloves, lemon pepper, salt, onion powder, dill, thyme, parsley, and lemon juice.
- Take a 16- to 18-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil and place one salmon filet in the center. Surround the salmon with vegetables.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the salmon and vegetables. Add a couple of lemon slices. Create a pouch out of the aluminum foil by folding it over and closing both ends.
- Repeat the steps for the second salmon filet.
- Place both pouches side-by-side in a 13x9-inch baking dish and bake in a 400-degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until done.