- 20 minutes
- 4 hours
Serve up a big bowl of warm, hearty goodness! Absolutely delicious.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and add the onions. Sauté until soft.
- Add the carrots, celery, and garlic powder, and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the sausage and cook for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the contents of the skillet into a slow cooker.
- Add the lentils and the chicken broth along with the chopped parsley.
- Stir well, cover, and cook on low, about 4 hours.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.