- 5 minutes
- 1 hour
Add a few ingredients to your slow cooker and in just an hour, serve up a hot and creamy buffalo chicken dip with fresh vegetables or pretzels for dipping.
- Place chicken breasts in a pot of boiling water. Turn down and simmer 20-30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Let cool and shred chicken using 2 forks.
- Add cubed cream cheese, buffalo sauce, shredded chicken and shredded cheese to slow cooker.
- Heat for one hour, stirring occasionally to combine all the ingredients.
- Serve with carrots, celery, and pretzels.